Thursday, November 27, 2014

Reflective Teacher at TeachThought- November Blog Challenge- Day 27



What would a perfect day look like for me? My perfect day would center on taking time out to step away from my work and slow down for myself. 

- A little coffee and breakfast (my favorite part of the day)

- A little reading


- A little workout at Boot Camp. A great core of people there who are supportive, funny and dedicated! 


- A little nap after lunch to recharge!


- A little shopping with no particular goal. Just see if I can find a good deal how can you say no to that?!


- A nice dinner with my husband to wrap up the day- slowing down again to see how his day went and reconnect since we often have opposite schedules. A slow glass of wine, some warm comfort food and a shared dessert (half the guilt that way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment