Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Reflective Teacher at TeachThought - November Blog Challenge- Day 26

Guilty Pleasures? I have many...which ones to talk about? 

Books- Ever since I was little, I have been a reader. My preferred is fiction- sorry, non-fiction friends! It is my escape to another world, and it diverts me away from my professional responsibilities. I find it a little tough to read during the school year, but I do try! My current good read?...Oh, it is a good one...check it out!



Caramel Creams- Hello, you simple candy in the red wrapper. Bursting with flavor from that tasty center! I have a bag of these in my desk drawer as a quick pick-me-up before class. There are some others in the department to who like them as well, so every once in a while I place some on their desks to give them a little boost during the day. Yummy!



Switzerland- I am blessed to have my dear childhood friend live in Morges, a town on Lake Geneva. I visit her every other summer, staying with her and immersing myself in the Swiss culture. The place is as beautiful as you imagine it to be! Whether I am chatting with her neighbors (well, let's just say listening more and responding here and there in French!. If I keep visiting her, I should eventually be proficient!), or taking small day trips to see other cantons there, it is a feast for my senses. Summer 2015 is approaching soon!

Here is one of my favorite moments from last visit...we went day hiking in the Chamonix French Alps...could I get any closer to heaven?!




No comments:

Post a Comment