Wednesday, September 10, 2014

TeachThought 30 Day Blogger Challenge- Day 10



TeachThought 30 Day Blogger Challenge- Day10





Today we blog about a variety of fun facts about yourself as an educator and as an individual! Here I go!


5 Random Facts about Myself
  • My favorite pig out food would be mini-powdered sugar donuts. 
  • I love watching old black/white movies. My favorite one would be "Sunset Boulevard". 
  • My favorite book is The Count of Monte Cristo. 
  • I love a good nap in the afternoon to recharge.
  • I have my motorcycle license.
4 Things on My Bucket list
  • To Wear a mascot suit just once in a football game. 
  • See a stage of the Tour de France whiz past me at 40 mph as I stand in the French countryside 
  • Take a trip on an Amtrak train out west. Go old school with a sleeping cabin and dining car. 
  • Participate in a demolition derby with a pink car and pick helmet
3 things I hope for as an educator.
  • That students become more resourceful and independent as learners over time
  •  That schools go completely 1:1 with technology 
  • That someday educators will stress less about their teacher evaluations  
2 things that make me laugh
  • Spending time with my 3 year old nephew, Charlie. His world is so simple and magical. 
  • When I sit with my colleagues and chat about anything other than school, it makes me laugh
1 thing I wish that others knew about me:
  • That I am a loyal friend.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you hope we stress less about our evaluations! I hope that too! The comment yesterday at our meeting after another new thing.... "When do we just teach and love the kids?" Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete