TeachThought 30 Day Blogger Challenge- Day10
Today we blog about a variety of fun facts about yourself as an educator and as an individual! Here I go!
5 Random Facts about Myself
- My favorite pig out food would be mini-powdered sugar donuts.
- I love watching old black/white movies. My favorite one would be "Sunset Boulevard".
- My favorite book is The Count of Monte Cristo.
- I love a good nap in the afternoon to recharge.
- I have my motorcycle license.
4 Things on My Bucket list
- To Wear a mascot suit just once in a football game.
- See a stage of the Tour de France whiz past me at 40 mph as I stand in the French countryside
- Take a trip on an Amtrak train out west. Go old school with a sleeping cabin and dining car.
- Participate in a demolition derby with a pink car and pick helmet
3 things I hope for as an educator.
- That students become more resourceful and independent as learners over time
- That schools go completely 1:1 with technology
- That someday educators will stress less about their teacher evaluations
2 things that make me laugh
- Spending time with my 3 year old nephew, Charlie. His world is so simple and magical.
- When I sit with my colleagues and chat about anything other than school, it makes me laugh
1 thing I wish that others knew about me:
- That I am a loyal friend.