Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Teach Thought 30 Day Blogging Challenge

Teach Thought 30 Day Blogging Challenge- Day 30

What would I do if I were not afraid?




1. Act more upon on the ideas that pop into my head at 2 am. Some of them are really great- just need to roll with them. Do them for my classes and not wait for others to be okay with doing it as well. Some of them will never be okay with thinking outside the box. 

2. Share my ideas with more educators at conferences/ workshops. Hopefully this fall this will happen. I hear this week. Enough of sitting at conferences being annoyed with the thought "S***, I could be saying this. " running through my head. 

3. Stop teaching and open a bakery.  Everyone loves a cookie. Mom, you make the best chocolate cookies ever!

Thanks everyone for participating in one of my 2 a.m. ideas, the 30 day blogging challenge!

Stay in touch, Beth


1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to the 2 am inspiration fear! A few times I've actually done it, and was rewarded. Most of the time I'm just too chicken.

    ReplyDelete