Thursday, October 30, 2014

Dusting off the Blog...

I took some time away from intense blogging and deep reflection in October to work on one of my personal goals for the year! I recently blogged about a honest reflection on the question "What would you do if you weren't afraid?" and I answered quickly with this: I would take some of my ideas and experiences and share those with others at local workshops or conferences. 

Big leap for me to act upon that, but I started small. I presented at at local mini-conference and the title of the presentation was 30 Day Blog Challenge: A Reflective Journey. For an hour, I shared with the audience about my journey with blogging as well as instruction on how to set up one's own blog challenge for either students or teachers. It was a success and I really felt great doing it while at the same time realizing that I was checking something off my list that I should have done a long time ago. 

So as you can see, I really did not leave my blogging or any of the people in the wonderful PLN created at #reflectiveteacher too far behind because I took them along with me as I spoke about the 30 Day Blogging Challenge! Thank you to Justine Hughes for the constant support and thank you to those of you who let me use your comments in my presentation!

So hello, you slightly dusty blog, you. Time to open you up and start reflecting once again Justine and I here at the +TeachThought Community Wiki start up the November 30 Day Blogging Challenge promoting an "Attitude of Gratitude"  Hope that you can join us!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment